Sunday 28 April 2019

Wild West Theme


So, I've finally finished painting my Black Scorpion Cowgirls.  These were purchased with the idea of playing with them using Dracula's America as a ruleset, with a side order of Dead Man's Hand.  Since then, I've moved on to playing much more DMH than DA.  Mostly I've used my Maleficent Seven for this, but I've finally got these guys finished, with the intention of using them as a cowboy gang.

As is probably obvious, the one on the left is painted differently.  She was painted some time ago, and the rest are new.  I have, in photographing them, noticed that I've missed the necklace on at least one of them.  That needs to be corrected.

In terms of the models, it's worth saying that the Black Scorpion sculpts are absolutely beautiful, with the exception of their faces, which I found to be a little poorly detailed and lacking in clarity.  I've done the best I can with them, but I'm not going to pretend that I think that they are the best faces ever.

I've got some photos of the individual models, some of which are better than others, but it gives some idea of the models themselves.











No comments:

Post a Comment