Wednesday 19 March 2014

Where we are at the moment.

This is just an update to let me know what I have left to paint/build/finish

Infinity - 10 Models

To finish my "Vanilla" list models,
  2 Dakini Tacbots
  1 Maruts

And my Steel Phalanx,
  1 Eudoras
  1 Atalanta
  1 Agema
  1 Myrmidon
  3 Thorakitai

I can't decide if I will do the Steel Phalanx in the same colour scheme as the main force (Bone and Black) or to paint them as a Paradiso force, and do them in a jungle camo theme.  It may come down to a trial model and see if I like it.  That would, however, mean I might need 2 of some models, one in each scheme.....

Malifaux - 31 Models

Resurrectionists
  McMourning Alternate
  3 Canine Remains
  2 Guild Autopsy
  2 Nurses (May sell these)
  Rogue Necromancy
  1 Hanged
  2 Seishin
  3 Crooligans
  3 Mindless Zombies

Arcanists
  3 Mannequins
  3 Performers
  3 Mechanical Doves
  3 Colette Avatars

Neverborn
  Pandora Alternate


Warmachine - 33

  Thunderhead
  6 Stormblades + Officer and Standard, 6 Stormgunners
  Centurion
  Ironcald
  3x Lancer
  Hunter
  Charger
  Journeyman Warcaster
  Gun Mage Officer
  Commander Coleman Stryker
  Major Victoria Haley
  Firefly
  Stormblade Captain
  Squire
  Thorn
  3 Stormsmiths
  2 Stormtowers

No comments:

Post a Comment