Sunday, 27 March 2016


I have decided that the Harlequin project has become the Eldar and Harlequin project.  Way back when I was still in school, over 20 years ago, I was leant a copy of the original Eldar army list, along with the first harlequin army list.  Having both of them, I immediately wanted an Eldar army, and never managed to achieve that.  I have had several false starts in the past, but never managed to have a playable Eldar army.
Whilst looking for models for the harlequin force online, I managed to pick up a few cheap units of Eldar.  This included the Striking Scorpion box (in exchange for some commision painting).  They were this months ATONLG unit, and I will score them as such another time.  However, for now, some photos of the completed Scorpions.

No comments:

Post a Comment