Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Finished Batpod

So, I've finished the batpod to a level I am happy with.  It looks less high contrast in person than it does in the photos.  i didn't enjoy building this model, and it sat on the "stuff to guilt Dave into painting" shelf for a while, but actually painting the model was a lot less unpleasant than I thought it would be.

A combination of drybrushes and washed for the bike to get the look from the reference photo, and then drybrushing and washes for the batsuit and the cloak was layered up in 5 or six layers.

It's not my favourite model I have ever painted, but it works and the new owner should be happy with it.

Comments and criticism are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment