Tuesday 5 January 2016

Work In Progress

So, since the last post, painting has been slowed due to working on the biggest project so far, my wedding.  However, last night I did manage to get some work done on the Batpod.  It looks a little Grey in the photos, and I am waiting to see it in some natural light to make a decision on whether to knock it back with some black washes or not.  Since the photo, the cloak has been finished, and now I just have the belt to paint and it can be called done.


I've also done some work on the Voidweaver.  This is currently in several sub assemblies, including all of the weapons and crew, and the hull is in 2 parts.  I've painted the green half of the hull, and that has been highlighted and shaded.  I tried using masking tape for the central line for the first time, and it seems to have worked.


I'm very pleased with how this has turned out, and just need to get the purple painted to the same style.

Comments and criticism always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment