Saturday 4 June 2016

E5 D5 C#5 C Em D5 C#5 C Em

Or, if you rather, the opening chords for Master of Puppets by Metallica.

So, the most recent things on my painting table have been the Collodi set for the Neverborn.  Simple paint jobs, and, if I am honest, I may have rushed the last of the Marionettes since I had become bored and wanted to move onto something else.  I still think that as a group they look good together, and if nothing else, I plan on using the Wicked Dolls with the Dreamer at some point in the near future.

So, the pictures...



In gaming related news, I have spent a lot of my gaming time Demo'ing Malifaux at my FLGS.  This has been as part of the agreement that, as a Henchman for Wyrd, I will also act as one of their community leaders, and try to promote the system and the store.  To that end, we have our first Henchman Hardcore tournament on the 6th June, in the Evening, aiming to give away the prize content that came in the Henchman Intro Pack.

And finally, I have been having a repair and sort of the Malifaux collection.  Everything came out of its case, all of those annoying broken pieces have been glued, and then the whole lot was placed on a big piece of foam board while I sort out safer storage.  Which, I suppose, gives the perfect opportunity for a photo of (almost, there are some models on a different shelf I only just noticed (By some I mean all of my thematic models for Colette and Kirai plus a few extra models) all my finished Malifaux models in one place.



Next I think that, after getting the bug from an intro game, and then watching Deadpool, and Guardians of the Galaxy, I am going to paint some of my Knight models stuff.  Probably starting with the Guardians, and then moving on to my Harley crew for Batman.



3 comments:

  1. Your models are beautiful. About how long was the turn around from submitting your Henchmen application to it being approved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments on the models, it's really kind.

      It took a couple of weeks from submitting the application to getting the approval email.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comments on the models, it's really kind.

      It took a couple of weeks from submitting the application to getting the approval email.

      Delete